For long and short-term housing, contact Patricia Terry, Case Manager at X3027

For more information about our HOPWA Program, contact Rasheeda Parker at x3002



  • Who is the housing assistance for? All rental, relocation and utility assistance is for the residents of East Orange.

  • How do you qualify? For housing, food and financial assistance programs, you must provide proof of the HIV+ status for you or someone in your household. If the HIV+ person is not you, we will ask for proof that you share a residence. For the Food Pantry, no other referral is needed. 

  • What do I need to apply? If you are a resident of East Orange, you can apply with proof of HIV status, proof of income, social security card, court summons for back rent, and shut-off notices from your utility company. Anyone living in Essex County can apply to join our support group.